Genie Kahn, M.A., MFT, Life Coach

805-452-9958 * Genieksb@aol.com

Mick Jagger famously proclaimed, "You can't always get what you want."

Clearly he had never heard of Life Coaching.

* * * * *

AWESOME AUDITIONS!

                                                           

They're rooting for you. Casting directors want you to do really well. They want you to be THE ONE. They don't want to disappoint the producers and have to begin again from square one.

Here's what some of the greats have to say about auditioning:

"If you get a chance to act in a room that somebody else has paid rent for, then you're given a free chance to practice your craft." - Philip Seymour Hoffman

"I had to stop going to auditions thinking, 'Oh, I hope they like me.' I had to go in thinking I was the answer to their problem." - George Clooney

So an audition is a great opportunity to practice your craft, do what you love and be the answer to their problem. How cool is that?!

No comments:

Post a Comment